Searching for jobs is tough. We get that. Which is why, as part of this blog, we’ll be scouring the internet for both science jobs (posted on Mondays) and tech jobs ( posted on Tuesdays) to share with our readers.
We will post links to a handful of jobs each week, anywhere from 5-25, that were available at the time the article was composed. If you aren’t looking for a job (or a job upgrade), please feel free to share the list with anyone you know who may be interested.
Check out this week’s list of available jobs in various areas of the science industry. As always, this isn’t a complete list. Rather, it is a sampling of titles we found interesting and decided to share. There are also resources at the end of the article to find other science related jobs.
- Postdoctoral Fellows, Oncology Research – Cambridge, MA
- Formulation Scientist – Mid-Atlantic
- Postdoctoral Position, Laboratory of Molecular Gerontology in Baltimore, MD
- ThermoFisher Scientific is seeking a Scientist III Cell Biology in Frederick, MD
- ThermoFisher Scientific is looking for a Staff Scientist Molecular Biology in Carlsbad, CA
- ThermoFisher Scientific is looking for aScientist I Chemistry in San Francisco
- IDA is searching for aResearch Analyst – Scientific Data Management in Washington D.C.
- Assistant Professor – Pharmacology in Glendale, Ariz.
- Assistant Professor – Molecular and Cellular Biology in Dallas, TX
- Spinal Cord Injury Research (PhD)- at Medical College of Wisconsin
- Assistant/Associate/Full Professor in Residence, Mouse Behavioral Neurogenetics in San Francisco
Or, if you’re wanting to search a list, check these pages out: