Searching for jobs is tough. We get that. Which is why, as part of this blog, we’ll be scouring the internet for both science jobs (posted on Mondays) and tech jobs (posted on Tuesdays) to share with our readers.
We will post links to a handful of jobs each week, anywhere from 5-25, that were available at the time the article was composed.
This post is a wee bit late as I had an unexpected trip out of town which involved panicked getting ready to go Sunday night (which is when I usually write this) and 10+ hours of driving. Needless to say, I was exhausted when I got to my hotel so the posts were not ready to go. Double dosing posts today.
If you aren’t looking for a job (or a job upgrade), please feel free to share the list with anyone you know who may be interested. Check out this week’s list of available jobs in various areas of the science industry. As always, this isn’t a complete list. Rather, it is a sampling of titles we found interesting and decided to share. There are also resources at the end of the article to find other science related jobs.
- Sanaria is hiring a scientist focused on Immunology and model systems in Rockville, MD
- Infinity Phrmaceuticals is hiring a senior scientist focused on Cell biology in Cambridge, MA
- There are a number of professor and assistant professor openings at several Universities, found here.
- The Vaccine and Gene Therapy Institute is hiring a Vaccine Program Project Manager for work on an HIV vaccine in Portland
- There are a number of Assistant Professor, Postdoctoral fellowships, professor and staff positions available in the environmental/earth sciences field at a number of Universities listed here.
- There are a number of Assistant Professor, Postdoctoral fellowships, professor and staff positions available in the physics and space sciences fields at a number of Universities listed here.
Or, if you’re wanting to search a list, check these pages out: