Searching for jobs is tough. We get that. Which is why, as part of this blog, we’ll be scouring the internet for both science jobs (posted on Mondays) and tech jobs (posted on Tuesdays) to share with our readers.
We will post links to a handful of jobs each week, anywhere from 5-25, that were available at the time the article was composed. If you aren’t looking for a job (or a job upgrade), please feel free to share the list with anyone you know who may be interested.
This post is a wee bit late as I had an unexpected trip out of town which involved panicked getting ready to go Sunday night (which is when I usually write this) and 10+ hours of driving. Needless to say, I was exhausted when I got to my hotel so the posts were not ready to go. Double dosing posts today.
Check out this week’s list of available jobs in various areas of the technology and related industries. As always, this isn’t a complete list. Rather, it is a sampling of titles we found interesting and decided to share. There are also resources at the end of the article to find other science related jobs.
- General Dynamics is hiring a Princpal Test Engineer and requires a TS/SCI Polygraph in Mclean, VA
- Liberty Mutual Group is hiring a Senior Information Security Analyst in Portsmouth, NH
- New Relic is hiring a Senior Site Reliability Engineer – Infrastructure in San Francisco
- New Relic is hiring a Site Reliability Engineer in Portland, OR
- West Services, Inc., is hiring a Senior Software Engineer in Chicago
- Thomson Reuters (Markets) LLC is hiring a Senior Software Engineer/Developer in New York City
- Intellex Consulting Services, Inc is hiring a SAP BPC COnsultant in Philadelphia
WSI Nationwide Inc. has listed new, multiple openings, here: http://www.justtechjobs.com/
Or, if you’re wanting to search a list, check these pages out: